PCSB Financial Corporation Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $17.82, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 04, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 16.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PCSB Financial Corporation||3.7||10.6||3.8||-3.7||57.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.8||3.3||24.3||-2.4||74.6|
|S&P 500 Index||1.8||2.6||31.4||-3.5||76.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 5.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -37.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|PCSB Financial Corporation||PCSB||0||10.6||3.8||-3.7||57.1|
|Northwest Bancshares Inc.||NWBI||25.3||19.0||13.1||-1.5||82.1|
|Northfield Bancorp Inc.||NFBK||23.1||21.1||10.8||-1.1||71.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?