Hookipa Pharma Inc. Shares Close the Week 20.2% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.2% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $15.52 and as low as $12.00 this week.
- Shares closed 5% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 64.1% higher than the 10-day average and 189.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 12.7% higher than its 5-day moving average, 20.8% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 25.7% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hookipa Pharma Inc.||10.6||32.6||99.2||-13.7||89.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||65.5||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 238.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 986.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Hookipa Pharma Inc.||HOOK||0||32.6||99.2||-13.7||89.5|
|Odonate Therapeutics Inc.||ODT||0||-0.9||-26.7||-61.5||42.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?