Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% above its 52-week low of $19.54, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 12, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 28.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at -0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A||-0.1||0.6||-18.7||-24.0||1.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||-12.1||-3.8||-12.9||2.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||-17.1||-2.0||-17.1||3.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -20.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -239.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pershing Square Tontine Holdings Ltd - Class A||PSTH||0||0.6||-18.7||-24.0||1.4|
|Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp||OCSL||0||-4.9||17.6|
|OFS Capital Corp||OFS||0||7.9||36.5|
|OmniLit Acquisition Corp - Units (1 Ord Share Class A & 1/2 War)||OLITU||0||-0.2||-0.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?