Broadmark Realty Capital Inc Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $10.82, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 14.7% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Broadmark Realty Capital Inc||0.3||6.6||46.7||-1.8||65.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -2401.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -96.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Broadmark Realty Capital Inc||BRMK||0||6.6||46.7||-1.8||65.1|
|New Residential Investment Corp||NRZ||-3.1||12.7||107.2||-2.6||160.0|
|PennyMac Financial Services Inc.||PFSI||0||-10.3||136.8||-17.0||154.6|
|Ocwen Financial Corp.||OCN||-6.0||-3.5||5063.9||-14.5||7775.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?