Bloom Energy Corporation Class A Shares Close the Day 11.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $28.13 and as low as $23.16 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 22.5% lower than the 10-day average and 44.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Fundamentals & Catalysts
- Over the past 12 months the company generated $-103,128,000 in earnings before interest and taxes from $662 million in revenue. It currently holds $325 million in cash and $389 million in debt.
- Its forward price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio of -427.41574674856093 is lower than its current P/E ratio of -24.09, implying that analysts are expecting an increase in earnings.
- The company's price/earnings-to-growth ratio (PEG Ratio), a widely used indicator of a stock's true value while also factoring in expected earnings growth, currently stands at 0.00. A fairly valued company should have a PEG ratio of 1.0. When a company's PEG exceeds 1.0, it's considered overvalued while a stock with a PEG of less than 1.0 is considered undervalued.
- The company's debt-to-equity ratio, which measures the extent to which it finances its operations through debt, currently stands at -65.77 which means it currently has $-65.77 of debt for every $1 of equity. Generally speaking, a debt to equity ratio below 1.0 is seen as relatively safe, while ratios of 2.0 or higher would be considered risky. Some industries are known for having much higher debt to equity ratios than others.
- The company's price-to-book ratio, which measures the market's valuation of a company relative to its book value, currently stands at -183.30. This means that the stock is trading at a discount of -183 times relative to the company's book value which reflects the total value of a company's assets that shareholders of that company would receive if the company were to be liquidated.
- The company's price-to-sales ratio, which shows how much the market values every dollar of the company's sales, currently stands at 6.21.
- The company's enterprise value-to-revenue multiple, which is often used to determine a company's valuation in the case of a potential acquisition, currently stands at 7.28.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bloom Energy Corporation Class A||-11.2||-8.1||405.8||-42.8||479.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -121.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 114.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bloom Energy Corporation Class A||BE||-24.1||-8.1||405.8||-42.8||479.9|
|Polar Power Inc.||POLA||-12.8||149.6||757.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?