News Corporation Class B Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 2.0% below its 52-week high of $25.64, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 163.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|News Corporation Class B||-0.3||42.0||191.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 32.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 53.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|News Corporation Class B||NWS||0||42.0||191.6|
|Walt Disney Company||DIS||-70.0||5.5||122.3||-5.9||135.6|
|Thomson Reuters Corporation||TRI||38.6||7.2||61.1||-2.0||71.3|
|Pearson PLC Sponsored ADR||PSO||0||20.7||92.4||-7.6||116.5|
|New York Times Company Class A||NYT||83.1||-3.4||72.1||-17.2||74.0|
|Lee Enterprises Incorporated||LEE||180.0||81.7||129.1||-25.3||230.4|
|Gannett Co. Inc.||GCI||0||78.6||272.7||-7.1||820.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?