First Western Financial Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed just slightly below its 52-week high of $28.91, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 107.4% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 9.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 24.8% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 46.4% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Western Financial Inc.||5.6||47.7||104.2||-3.1||157.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 168.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 90.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Western Financial Inc.||MYFW||0||47.7||104.2||-3.1||157.1|
|NBT Bancorp Inc.||NBTB||17.0||27.9||26.2||-6.5||57.2|
|National Bank Holdings Corporation Class A||NBHC||14.3||26.4||83.3||-6.5||96.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?