Nurix Therapeutics Inc. Shares Close the Day 13.3% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.3% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $47.84 and as low as $30.61 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 27.9% higher than the 10-day average and 20.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 20.0% lower than its 5-day moving average, 13.8% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 14.7% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nurix Therapeutics Inc.||-13.3||15.9||100.5||-25.2||157.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -69.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -30.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Nurix Therapeutics Inc.||NRIX||0||15.9||100.5||-25.2||157.6|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-4.8||323.9||-19.5||378.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?