Babylon Holdings Limited - Class A Shares Close the Week 24.8% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 24.8% lower than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Babylon Holdings Limited - Class A (BBLN) shares closed this week 24.8% lower than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently up 1.6% year-to-date, down 94.0% over the past 12 months, and down 97.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.9%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.0%.
- Shares traded as high as $9.59 and as low as $6.22 this week.
- Shares closed 95.2% below its 52-week high and 6.7% below its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 10.6% lower than the 10-day average and 47.5% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Babylon Holdings Limited - Class A||-8.1||1.6||-94.0||-94.9||-0.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.5||1.1||1.3||-8.1||12.7|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||5.7||-5.7||-13.8||13.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -83.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 947.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Babylon Holdings Limited - Class A||BBLN||0||1.6||-94.0||-94.9||-0.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?