MacroGenics Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.6% below its 52-week high of $33.11, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 23.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||6.4||59.9||-2.9||58.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||4.0||61.9||-2.7||60.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1162.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 1578.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Merck & Co. Inc.||MRK||27.3||-6.0||14.0||-10.8||16.0|
|Eli Lilly and Company||LLY||27.9||7.2||49.4||-16.6||51.3|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||-15.5||0.4||30.5||-6.2||29.2|
|Gilead Sciences Inc.||GILD||657.4||11.7||-9.3||-21.3||16.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?