ASE Technology Holding Co.Ltd - ADR Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $8.60, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 7.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ASE Technology Holding Co.Ltd - ADR||0.1||45.5||47.6||-1.2||47.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 51.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 126.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ASE Technology Holding Co.Ltd - ADR||ASX||0||45.5||47.6||-1.2||47.8|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing - ADR||TSM||18.5||34.2||26.6||-9.8||37.8|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc.||AMD||921.8||85.0||64.8|
|United Micro Electronics - ADR||UMC||0||25.0||14.8||-7.8||27.7|
|AMKOR Technology Inc.||AMKR||15.7||9.0||-6.2|
|Chipmos Technologies Inc - ADR||IMOS||0||26.3||26.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?