Global Water Resources Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.8% below its 52-week high of $18.13, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 2.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Global Water Resources Inc.||1.3||25.2||84.1||-2.3||112.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||58.0||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||61.8||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1159.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 605.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Global Water Resources Inc.||GWRS||0||25.2||84.1||-2.3||112.7|
|Middlesex Water Company||MSEX||35.6||8.0||47.7||-10.3||59.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?