Rattler Midstream LP Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% below its 52-week high of $11.59, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 18, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 0.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rattler Midstream LP||-1.3||24.1||188.0||-1.2||343.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.4||58.2||-0.2||84.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||6.3||60.1||-0.9||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -19.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 83.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rattler Midstream LP||RTLR||0||24.1||188.0||-1.2||343.8|
|Plains All American Pipeline L.P.||PAA||0||19.1||118.2||-16.7||219.4|
|Phillips 66 Partners LP||PSXP||0||16.9||6.5||-31.9||55.0|
|Plains GP Holdings LP Class A||PAGP||0||17.2||122.2||-19.8||199.7|
|PBF Logistics LP||PBFX||0||66.2||164.0||-2.2||351.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?