TowneBank Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.3% below its 52-week high of $32.70, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 20.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||58.0||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||61.8||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 34.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 74.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Community Bankshares Inc||FCBC||15.8||41.5||52.6||-2.1||76.7|
|American National Bankshares Inc.||AMNB||13.3||40.4||73.4||-1.4||102.2|
|Old Point Financial Corporation||OPOF||17.3||20.1||22.8||-1.1||112.6|
|Fauquier Bankshares Inc.||FBSS||0||18.4||31.2||-3.4||87.6|
|Bank of the James Financial Group Inc.||BOTJ||0||18.7||44.5||-8.2||78.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?