Saratoga Investment Corp Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $29.16, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Sep 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 50.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Saratoga Investment Corp||0.3||44.9||81.1||-1.5||91.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||16.1||26.9||-1.4||36.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||21.5||33.7||-0.7||42.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 556.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 2249.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Saratoga Investment Corp||SAR||0||44.9||81.1||-1.5||91.7|
|Owl Rock Capital Corp||ORCC||0||20.4||32.6||-1.8||40.1|
|Patria Investments Ltd - Class A||PAX||0||-13.8||-13.8||-25.0||30.3|
|Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co Ltd||PHCF||0||20.8||-5.0||-68.5||29.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?