Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. Shares Close the Day 10.8% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.8% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $12.78 and as low as $8.81 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 103.5% higher than the 10-day average and 343.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd.||10.8||27.7||67.6||-9.6||131.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.9||7.6||58.0||-0.8||82.1|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||5.4||61.8||-0.9||81.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -53.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -52.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd.||SLGL||0||27.7||67.6||-9.6||131.0|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||0.7||339.7||-25.7||372.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?