Ero Copper Corp Shares Close the Week 20.6% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.6% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Ero Copper Corp (ERO) shares closed this week 20.6% higher than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently up 32.2% year-to-date, up 17.9% over the past 12 months, and down 15.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.9%, and the S&P 500 rose 2.0%.
- Shares traded as high as $17.26 and as low as $15.10 this week.
- Shares closed 12.2% below its 52-week high and 100.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 68.2% higher than the 10-day average and 126.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ero Copper Corp||3.6||32.2||17.9||-16.0||92.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.5||1.1||1.3||-8.1||12.7|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||5.7||-5.7||-13.8||13.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?