HDFC Bank Ltd. - ADR Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.9% below its 52-week high of $71.02, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jun 30, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 5.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|HDFC Bank Ltd. - ADR||0.4||2.6||27.6||-1.9||32.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||4.5||12.8||-0.7||22.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||15.9||17.5||-0.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -82.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 46.4%
- The company's price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company's share price to its earnings per share, is 155.9% higher than the average peer.
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|HDFC Bank Ltd. - ADR||HDB||25.4||2.6||27.6||-1.9||32.6|
|ICICI Bank Ltd. - ADR||IBN||24.4||5.6||31.0||-2.9||31.8|
|M & T Bank Corp||MTB||9.2||-12.7||-20.9||-33.2||15.8|
|East West Bancorp, Inc.||EWBC||6.0||-19.4||-19.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?