2 senior citizens hospitalized in wheelchair fire

2 senior citizens hospitalized after fire started by electric wheelchair in Ann Arbor

Invalid Date by CNN

Key Facts

  • The incident occurred Monday (Nov. 21) at the University Living on South Street in Ann Arbor, not far from the University of Michigan campus.
  • The incident occurred Monday (Nov. 21) at University Living on South Street, not far from the University of Michigan campus.
  • The real concern for Kennedy is that the fire started in a charging lithium-ion battery in the chair.
  • (WDIV) “So this is the battery cell that has these batteries in it, so basically, all lithium-ion batteries use these lithium-ion cells,” Kennedy said.

Click To Read Full Article

ORGANIZATION
GEOGRAPHY
MONEY
PERSON
MISCELLANEOUS

This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to editors@kwhen.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.

Was this content valuable for you?