Joby Aviation Inc - Class A Shares Close the Week 49.8% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 49.8% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Jun 30, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.98 and as low as $6.19 this week.
- Shares closed 14.4% below its 52-week high and 225.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 276.1% higher than the 10-day average and 596.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Joby Aviation Inc - Class A||2.8||197.9||112.8||-16.2||218.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||4.5||12.8||-0.7||22.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||15.9||17.5||-0.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 18967.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -1530.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Joby Aviation Inc - Class A||JOBY||0||197.9||112.8||-16.2||218.7|
|Lockheed Martin Corp.||LMT||20.4||-4.7||12.1||-9.0||26.1|
|Northrop Grumman Corp.||NOC||14.3||-16.6||-1.2||-17.9||6.1|
|Red Cat Holdings Inc||RCAT||0||25.5||-42.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?