Bright Health Group Inc Shares Close the Day 11.9% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.9% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 30, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $14.57 and as low as $10.66 this week.
- Shares closed 99.9% below its 52-week high and 61.4% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 61.6% lower than the 10-day average and 61.9% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bright Health Group Inc||11.9||-99.7||-99.9||-99.9||62.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||4.5||12.8||-0.7||22.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||15.9||17.5||-0.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -275.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -485.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bright Health Group Inc||BHG||0||-99.7||-99.9||-99.9||62.6|
|Principal Financial Group Inc - Registered Shares||PFG||4.3||-7.4||17.3|
|Oscar Health Inc - Class A||OSCR||0||234.1||86.4||-16.1||304.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?