Sanchez Midstream Partners LP Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% above its 52-week low of $0.45, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 61.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Energy industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sanchez Midstream Partners LP||3.2||-23.3||-49.2||-76.0||2.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -291.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -243.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sanchez Midstream Partners LP||SNMP||0||-23.3||-49.2||-76.0||2.8|
|Phillips 66 Partners LP - Units||PSXP||0||20.7||58.8||-1.3||93.1|
|Plains GP Holdings LP - Class A||PAGP||0||12.3||15.9|
|Pbf Logistics Lp - Unit||PBFX||0||9.4||35.1||-21.4||40.3|
|Rattler Midstream Lp - Unit||RTLR||0||6.2||27.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?