Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Close the Week 20.5% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 20.5% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $33.68 and as low as $26.55 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 8.6% lower than the 10-day average and 14.6% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc.||2.6||11.5||26.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -135.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -180.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc.||RYTM||-10.3||11.5||26.7|
|Omega Therapeutics Inc||OMGA||0||-68.0||-71.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?