ClearSign Technologies Corp Shares Close the Day 16.3% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 16.3% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.44 and as low as $4.05 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 19.5% lower than the 10-day average and 46.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ClearSign Technologies Corp||16.3||46.8||456.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||11.7||43.6||-0.9||51.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.0||12.0||47.8||-0.1||55.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 308.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 462.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ClearSign Technologies Corp||CLIR||0||46.8||456.6|
|Honeywell International Inc||HON||33.5||5.3||62.9||-4.1||93.0|
|General Electric Co.||GE||22.7||25.0||110.8||-7.5||144.6|
|Emerson Electric Co.||EMR||26.5||15.4||69.4||-1.6||87.8|
|Covanta Holding Corporation||CVA||-65.9||7.0||96.1||-9.5||113.4|
|Schmitt Industries Inc||SMIT||0||18.5||114.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?