Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson - ADR Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.2% above its 52-week low of $6.67, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Sep 16, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 67.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson - ADR||0.1||-37.0||-38.6||-46.5||1.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-14.0||-9.2||-16.0||3.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||-17.9||-11.3||-19.0||6.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 69.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 396.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson - ADR||ERIC||0||-37.0||-38.6||-46.5||1.0|
|Cisco Systems, Inc.||CSCO||15.1||-30.8||-22.3||-31.9||5.9|
|International Business Machines Corp.||IBM||20.6||-1.2||-1.1||-13.0||12.6|
|Motorola Solutions Inc||MSI||33.3||-11.0||2.1||-12.4||22.0|
|Nokia Corp - ADR||NOK||14.4||-24.9||-15.1||-25.6||8.5|
|Juniper Networks Inc||JNPR||22.8||-21.6||0.9||-26.9||6.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?