Vista Oil & Gas Sab De Cv - ADR Shares Close the Day 13.2% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.2% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Nov 20, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $27.24 and as low as $25.00 this week.
- Shares closed 9.1% below its 52-week high and 157.4% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 2.2% higher than the 10-day average and 2.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Vista Oil & Gas Sab De Cv - ADR||13.2||69.8||103.0||-10.1||154.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||8.1||6.4||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||20.0||16.5||-1.2||22.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?