Grupo Televisa SAB - ADR - Level III Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.0% above its 52-week low of $5.92, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Sep 16, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 19.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 4.8% lower than its 5-day moving average, 8.1% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 24.4% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Grupo Televisa SAB - ADR - Level III||-3.4||-35.6||-52.1||-50.5||3.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-13.6||-9.4||-16.2||3.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||-17.3||-11.7||-19.4||6.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 2.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 42.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Grupo Televisa SAB - ADR - Level III||TV||0||-35.6||-52.1||-50.5||3.2|
|Walt Disney Co (The)||DIS||62.8||-30.1||-41.0||-39.9||21.3|
|Comcast Corp - Class A||CMCSA||10.8||-30.7||-38.8||-40.4||2.3|
|America Movil S.A.B.DE C.V. - ADR - Series L||AMX||3.9||-18.3||-7.0||-23.9||2.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?