Trio-Tech International Shares Close the Day 21.5% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 21.5% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Nov 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.48 and as low as $8.12 this week.
- Shares closed 2.6% above its 52-week high and 195.3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 89.3% lower than the 10-day average and 68.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||18.8||23.1||-2.4||22.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||26.4||32.8||-1.3||31.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 239.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 386.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Ultra Clean Hldgs Inc||UCTT||26.8||84.7||91.0|
|Chipmos Technologies Inc - ADR||IMOS||0||40.8||54.8|
|CVD Equipment Corp.||CVV||0||28.9||-12.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?