OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Week 31.3% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 31.3% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jan 07, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $0.40 and as low as $0.13 this week.
- Shares closed 93.7% below its 52-week high and 116.5% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 0.0% lower than the 10-day average and 0.0% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR||5.5||-31.3||-92.6||-93.0||138.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.0||-0.3||19.6||-2.0||23.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.4||-1.5||26.9||-2.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 398.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -2012.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR||ONE||0||-31.3||-92.6||-93.0||138.8|
|Tyler Technologies, Inc.||TYL||125.8||-8.2||13.8||-11.6||32.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?