OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR Shares Close the Week 27.8% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 27.8% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $0.45 and as low as $0.19 this week.
- Shares closed 95.9% below its 52-week high and 39.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 61.5% lower than the 10-day average and 61.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR||-5.7||-50.4||-94.5||-96.2||28.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.6||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.0||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 292.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 1420.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|OneSmart International Education Group Ltd - ADR||ONE||0||-50.4||-94.5||-96.2||28.7|
|Tyler Technologies, Inc.||TYL||122.4||-10.7||13.8||-14.2||28.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?