Franklin Street Properties Corp. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.8% below its 52-week high of $6.25, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 2.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Franklin Street Properties Corp.||-1.5||3.2||56.2||-2.1||69.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -302.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 64.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Franklin Street Properties Corp.||FSP||0||3.2||56.2||-2.1||69.5|
|Extra Space Storage Inc.||EXR||38.7||-8.9||89.7||-9.9||92.8|
|CareTrust REIT Inc||CTRE||0||-0.5||3.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?