Heico Corp. - Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 2.0% below its 52-week high of $143.43, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jun 30, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 11.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Heico Corp. - Class A||0.4||16.9||33.7||-2.1||36.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||4.5||12.8||-0.7||22.2|
|S&P 500 Index||1.2||15.9||17.5||-0.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -49.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 11.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Heico Corp. - Class A||HEI.A||0||16.9||33.7||-2.1||36.7|
|General Electric Co.||GE||14.0||63.5||115.6||0.1||131.8|
|Triumph Group Inc.||TGI||9.0||17.5||-4.4||-26.3||58.7|
|SIFCO Industries Inc.||SIF||0||19.7||-20.5||-36.3||32.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?