Sunnova Energy International Inc Shares Close the Day 12.0% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.0% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Sunnova Energy International Inc (NOVA) shares closed today 12.0% lower than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 1.3% year-to-date, down 1.8% over the past 12 months, and up 62.1% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.5%.
- Shares traded as high as $17.89 and as low as $14.17 this week.
- Shares closed 58.9% below its 52-week high and 3.7% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 47.7% higher than the 10-day average and 41.3% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunnova Energy International Inc||-12.0||1.3||-1.8||-54.2||15.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.5||1.1||1.3||-8.1||12.7|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||5.7||-5.7||-13.8||13.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -164.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -84.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunnova Energy International Inc||NOVA||0||1.3||-1.8||-54.2||15.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?