BRF S.A. - ADR Shares Close the Week 21.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 21.3% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Nov 17, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.83 and as low as $2.38 this week.
- Shares closed 1.1% below its 52-week high and 164.2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 5.8% higher than the 10-day average and 1.2% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BRF S.A. - ADR||0.4||76.6||34.1||-0.4||166.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||8.1||7.0||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||19.9||16.5||-1.3||22.3|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -943.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -515.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|BRF S.A. - ADR||BRFS||0||76.6||34.1||-0.4||166.0|
|Unilever plc - ADR||UL||14.5||-1.8||2.9||-13.0||3.6|
|Hormel Foods Corp.||HRL||20.3||-26.2||-30.0||-32.1||7.0|
|Tyson Foods, Inc. - Class A||TSN||-21.3||-20.3||-22.6||-32.6||8.3|
|Bridgford Foods Corporation||BRID||0||-9.2||-1.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?