ARCA biopharma Inc Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% above its 52-week low of $2.01, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 09, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 1.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ARCA biopharma Inc||-0.5||-5.1||-51.7||-62.9||1.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.0||-0.3||18.5||-2.0||23.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.4||-1.9||23.9||-2.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -45.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1436.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ARCA biopharma Inc||ABIO||0||-5.1||-51.7||-62.9||1.5|
|United Therapeutics Corp||UTHR||19.4||-7.9||20.5||-10.6||26.8|
|Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics Inc||BTX||0||-7.7||-20.5||-95.2||8.4|
|Palatin Technologies Inc.||PTN||-3.2||-9.8||-33.6||-63.8||42.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?