Bright Health Group Inc Shares Close the Day 23.4% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 23.4% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
May 25, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Bright Health Group Inc (BHG) shares closed today 23.4% lower than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 99.7% year-to-date, down 99.9% over the past 12 months, and down 100.0% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
- Shares traded as high as $1209.60 and as low as $10.41 this week.
- Shares closed 99.9% below its 52-week high and 22.6% below its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 103.2% higher than the 10-day average and 572.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bright Health Group Inc||-23.4||-99.7||-99.9||-99.9||0.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||0.0||5.1||-4.6||16.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||7.9||6.1||-2.7||20.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -333.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -891.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Bright Health Group Inc||BHG||0||-99.7||-99.9||-99.9||0|
|Principal Financial Group Inc - Registered Shares||PFG||3.9||-17.6||0.7|
|Oscar Health Inc - Class A||OSCR||0||188.6||49.8||-12.1||246.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?