Pearson plc - ADR Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $12.08, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Nov 20, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 41.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pearson plc - ADR||0.8||8.2||5.4||-1.6||29.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||8.1||6.4||-1.1||13.3|
|S&P 500 Index||0.8||20.0||16.5||-1.2||22.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -10516.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -217.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pearson plc - ADR||PSO||0||8.2||5.4||-1.6||29.1|
|Walt Disney Co (The)||DIS||76.5||8.4||2.6||-20.3||19.6|
|Fox Corporation - Class A||FOXA||13.6||2.3||0.4|
|News Corp - Class A||NWSA||87.8||17.4||19.8|
|New York Times Co. - Class A||NYT||37.8||39.1||26.6||-1.5||43.5|
|Gannett Co Inc.||GCI||10.0||-7.4||-10.0||-45.6||21.0|
|Via Renewables Inc - Class A||VIA||0||-64.7||-74.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?