Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $331.84, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 19, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 3.5% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B||0.2||6.8||7.5||-0.3||27.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.6||2.1||8.7||-2.7||18.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||10.0||8.8||-1.4||21.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -4116.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 37.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B||BRK.B||0||6.8||7.5||-0.3||27.4|
|Exxon Mobil Corp.||XOM||6.9||-2.5||20.7||-10.6||36.2|
|Union Pacific Corp.||UNP||17.3||-3.3||-9.5||-16.2||10.0|
|General Electric Co.||GE||13.5||57.9||76.5||0.2||122.3|
|Lee Enterprises, Inc.||LEE||-6.1||-33.7||-41.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?